Monday, April 18, 2011

Penny Black Winter Wishes


Goodmorning, after a great weekend I have to work again ... but I first have to show you this Criss Cross Card that I made yesterday morning for my club {Christmas Creations} The new challenge is to make a card with --> this <-- tutorial. I had so much fun making this card so I think I am gonna make some more in the future.

I used my favorite stamp from Penny Black on my card 'Little Snowy' I love to snowman stamps and I just love this cutie ;o) The sentiment I used is from the stamp set from Cookie Crumbs 'Snow Friends' The paper is from My Mind's Eye 'Coloful Christmas' and I collored this cutie with my Prisma Color Pencils. The snowflakes are Crea Tables from Marianne Design 'Finse Ijsster'

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: Penny Black 'Little Snowy' and Cookie Crumbs 'Snow Friends'
Papers: My Minds Eye 'Colorful Christmas' and Cardstock
Accessories: Ribbon, Scrappersfloss ans Pearls
Tools: Marianne Designs Crea Table 'Finse Ijsster'
Color Medium: Prisma Color Pencils

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable janneke
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel moi in die frisse kleurtjes

    ReplyDelete
  3. lekker zonnig winterkaartje
    groetjes ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment ;0)

Hugs, Janneke

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.