Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All That Scraps Celebrate

Hi, I hope that everyone had a fantastic Valentines Day. I got cards from my friends (thank you so much,
love you) and they are so beautiful. I made this card with the new Swiss Pixies stamp from All That Scraps.
You can find that stamp --> here <-- in the ATS store and also the sentiment. That sentiment is from the
new CC Cutters set 'Tag It set' you find that --> here <-- The bench is from the Autumn kit, but
you get it now a single stamp --> here <--

I used the stech from Wild Orchid Challenge blog, and I used the little roses on my card that I orderd a
while ago ;o) The paper I used is from My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please' and colored her with my Copics.
I still find it hard sometimes to color with my Copics but I think I do better every day ;o)

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by and your lovely comments.

Supplies
Stamps: Swiss Pixies 'Bouquet Birgitta' and Tag it Set (only used the sentiment) and bench
from the Sugarplums Autumn kit.
Papers: My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please' and Cardstock
Accessories: Flowers, Brads. Ribbon and Stickles
Tools: CC Cutter 'Little Tag set'
Color medium: Copic Markers E000, E21, E31, E35, E43, E44, E50, E51, E57, G20, G21, G24,
R14, R17, R20, R21, R22

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. o gossie
    leuk en lieve kleurtjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtig kaartje, Janneke, super mooie kleuren!
    groetjes, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Janneke, she's so very precious!! LOVE your coloring and pretty flowers!! :) Have a great day!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. je bent niet bij te houden Jan...onwijs leuke kaarten staan er weer op en dus gemaakt !!!

    diana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, and the image is so cute. The colours are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. schitterend kaartje janneke
    liefs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een schitterende kaart Janneke, heel lief en mooi.
    Groetjes Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Janneke! Love her hair and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, adorable card Janneke.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtig zeg, en zo'n mooi papier ook!
    Groetjes Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, I love your papers. This image is just darling.

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts for our sketch challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment ;0)

Hugs, Janneke

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.